Saturday, April 28, 2007

Noise Maker for Gear Heads

If I had a hammer and you had a thumb, hold it on the nail, and I'll make it feel numb! the--unknown poet Well,Harbor Freight has "struck" again. We just nabbed a Planishing Hammer from the local outlet. These little suckers make more noise than a pre-schooler with a drum set. They also will flatten your lil pinkie if your not paying attention. We have some metal pieces to hammer out for the nose of the SPEEDWAGEN, so now we can make some aerodynamic do-dads to finish the nose and cover the suspension parts. J.W. grabbed us a new motor for our compressor, so we will be able to hammer non-stop.

3 Comments:

Blogger bswily65 said...

I wish you guys hadn't parked that tan bug where I get to look at it everyday! You wanna sell it? I need a driver to get me around.Seriously though thats too bad the city cracked down on you guys!Think it will let up?

6:52 PM  
Blogger Baron Von Chop said...

We exceeded the Bug per Square Foot ordinance, so we had to thin-er-out a little.

How is the Volksrolet project coming along?

8:33 PM  
Blogger bswily65 said...

I'm still in the proccess of collecting parts/ideas..I scored a rebuilt 355c.i longblock for 100.00 and now I'm looking for an old s-10 that I can use for a trans and rearend.So all in all it's going as well as any early stage project can go

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home